We believe that the wearing of school uniform provides pupils with a sense of pride in their school and promotes a feeling of community and belonging.
Children have the option of wearing the following:
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers (or shorts in summer), black or grey skirt (not leggings) or pinafore dress, or red and white gingham/striped dress in Summer
- Plain black or grey or white socks or tights
- Optional hijab – black and tight fitting
- Black shoes (no boots, trainers or open toed sandals)
- Please note: boots can be worn to school in the winter but children must change into shoes or plimsolls in the class.
- No extreme haircuts please
- Red t-shirt
- Black shorts (or leggings for girls)
- Black plimsolls/trainers
- In cooler months, for outdoor PE, Years 1 to 6 can wear a plain dark sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
Please read our School Uniform Guidelines here
Our school uniform is provided by the local company Mapac. You are able to order direct from this company via their website by following the link below:
They stock our usual items, but also skirts, trousers, PE kits and much more. There is an option to select free delivery using their “Click & Collect” service and they also operate a temporary shop during the summer holidays.