Why work for us?
Thank you for showing an interest in our school. We are committed to CPD and lifelong learning.
Whilst each school in the Trust maintains their own clear identity, working collaboratively means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school. Cherry Tree Primary School is a friendly and dynamic place to work. We have over 420 pupils and 50 enthusiastic, dedicated staff. We are situated in North Watford and have excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1.
Our staff are our greatest asset, and we believe that happy staff thrive. We commit to investing in you and your career and we will provide you with an amazing amount of opportunities. We promise to engage with all staff, across every level of our Trust to ensure everyone reaches their potential. This support operates at many levels and includes a variety of professional development which is bespoke to you. We work together to share specialist best practice and knowledge amongst our community, and we work collaboratively to support and challenge each other.
We know that this invested approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
We can offer our staff:
- A real sense of community
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- Quality mentoring and development support
- A dedicated ECT Programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you.
- A staff council that is listened to and has impact
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to visit. We would very much look forward to showing you our school.