- To create a safe, happy and caring environment where everyone feels supported and valued.
- To provide breadth and balance within the framework of the Early Learning Goals and the National Curriculum.
- To monitor and encourage through differentiation, the full development of each child’s individual capabilities and to provide the highest academic standards possible.
- To encourage high standards of behaviour and compliance with the school rules for the happiness, health and safety of everyone.
- To develop each child’s self esteem and build their confidence enabling them to make decisions and take on responsibilities.
- To develop sensitivity towards others and to provide opportunities for working co-operatively in a wide range of settings and experiences.
- To establish and maintain links with the local community and encourage the full involvement of Parents, Pupils and Governors in the life of the school.
We believe that these aims will provide the opportunity for our pupils to take their place as valued members of society
Ethos and Values
Everyone at Cherry Tree Primary School works together, to promote an inclusive and positive culture for learning. We recognise that each child is unique and strive to engage, enthuse and motivate them so that they become confident, independent, resilient learners who achieve to the best of their ability.
We make every effort to enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and be well prepared for the next stage of their education and future life.