Wrap Around Care - Little Rascals
For many years, our parents/carers have been sending their children to Little Rascals for before and after school care. They are based in our Community Room and are able to provide care from 7.30am in the morning and up to 6pm in the evening during term time. For more information please visit their website Little Rascals, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07763 214360.
Pickles Pre-School is based at Cherry Tree in our Community Room and is for children from 2 years 6 months upwards. They have morning and afternoon sessions. For more information please visit their website Pickles Pre School, email them at Lynsey.email@example.com or call 01923 223538. Please be aware that Pickles Pre School has announced their intended closure from July 2020.
Family Service Directory
Family Service Directory provides information for Parents and Carers on a number of topics including finding childcare, activities in your area and money and financial issues.
Free 30 Hours Childcare Offer
Parents/Carers of 3 and 4 year old children are entitled to 15 hours of free early education. In addition to this, working Parents/Carers can apply for an additional 15 hours week. To qualify:
- All parents in the household work at least 16 hours a week and earn at least £107 per week up to a maximum salary of £100,000 per parent in the household.
- Self employed parents and parents on zero-hours contracts will be eligible if they meet the average earnings criteria.
- One parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated, based on receipt of specific benefits one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities, based on specific benefits received for caring.
- Both parents are employed but one or both parents are temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- Both parents are employed but one or both parents are temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay.
Please visit Hertfordshire County Council’s website for more information and how to apply.
For other useful information and websites, please use the links on the left.