Cherry Tree School is looking for a non class based Assistant Headteacher to work closely with our Headteacher.
£41,065 - £47,538
1st May 2019 12:00 PM
8th or 9th May 2019
1st Sep 2019
Are you looking to take your next step into leadership? Are you an excellent teacher with a passion for teaching and learning? Do you want to support the development of colleagues and pupils, helping them to achieve their best? Are you a risk taker who wants to play a central role in the development of our exciting curriculum?
If so, Cherry Tree School is looking for a non class based Assistant Headteacher to work closely with our Headteacher.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- To lead on the development of an exciting, innovative and vibrant curriculum that prepares our children for the next steps of their education and for real life
- Management of whole school assessment data
- Leadership and the corporate responsibility of the school as it grows within the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust
- Some teaching responsibility
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher who:
- Is committed to the ethos of our school and is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Has the bravery to create and lead a truly visionary curriculum that teachers will enjoy and children will love
- Has strong organisational and leadership skills in supporting, managing and motivating staff, pupils and families
- Has a proven track record of driving standards and securing improvements for children
- Has a strong understanding of how to analyse and interpret school performance data
For more information and to apply, please visit the Teach In Herts website