Thank you for showing an interest in our school. We are committed to CPD and lifelong learning.
Whilst each school in the Trust maintains their own clear identity, working collaboratively means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school. Cherry Tree Primary School is a friendly and dynamic place to work. We have over 420 pupils and 50 enthusiastic, dedicated staff. We are situated in North Watford and have excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1.
We can offer you:
- A real sense of community
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- A dedicated NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
The School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The School is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Criminal Records Bureau.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to visit. We would very much look forward to showing you our school.
All our current vacancies are published on the Teach in Herts website.
Early Years Teaching AssistantWe are looking to start in September 2019 for a part time experienced Teaching Assistant who must have an NVQ level 3 in childcare, to join our strong staff team working in our morning Nursery Class.Read Full Story
Class TeacherWe would like to appoint for September 2019, an enthusiastic and committed class teacher.Read Full Story